3/20/2016

My Creative Process of < < < Miss Pinky Pinky > > >

My Sketches for one of my Woodland friends: Miss Pinky Pinky



Little Curly (the eco-friendly girl) Woodland friends, animal, cute animals, elephant

Sketching ideas and character developing 

I use pencil to sketch the character and ideas that popped into my head on my sketch book.



Little Curly (the eco-friendly girl) Woodland friends, animal, cute animals, elephant
then transfer drawings to art paper with fine grey lines 


Little Curly (the eco-friendly girl) Woodland friends, animal, cute animals, elephant

Colouring > the first faint layer  

Little Curly (the eco-friendly girl) Woodland friends, animal, cute animals, elephant

Little Curly (the eco-friendly girl) Woodland friends, animal, cute animals, elephant


Yeah!! Here is Miss Pinky Pinky - one of my LOVELY Woodland friends 
Little Curly (the eco-friendly girl) Woodland friends, animal, cute animals, elephant