1/28/2016

January

This is my first blog post of 2016, I hope you all are well and that you had a wonderful festive break! It feels like a long time ago now - I know January can a bit of a tough month (it dose for me, that why this is my 1st blog post since Nov 2015), but it does seem to be flying by..........And I'm ready for 2016 NOW!



My first 2016 post I would like to share with you is my New Eco-friendly postcards, These cards are something a little more than art, the aim of these postcards was to raise environmental awareness, hope of being able to share our Love of The Earth with Little Curly(the eco-friendly girl)'s fans as well as enough the whimsical and beautiful artworks.


Eco-friendly means not harmful to the environment.
 It's time to learn the three R's of the environment:
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Green is a way of Life
think green, go green, live green

 Plant a tree
save the Earth and save Lives

All postcards are available:
Little Curly online shop
Ella's Etsy shop
Metrobook shops HK